Venison Meat Loaf Recipe by Barbara LaValleur:
- 330 g/ 11.6 oz. ground venison
- 290 g/ 7.76 oz. mixed vegetables (I used ½ a medium sized onion, button mushrooms and four slivers of green, red, orange and yellow bell peppers all finely chopped)
- 1 egg for binding
- Seasoning: Fresh thyme, oregano and basil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cajun spice
- Mix everything together in a bowl and place in 2 separate ovenproof dishes for 2 meals-in-one
- Bake for 45 minutes at 190 °C/ 375 °F
- Use what you have on hand. This meal would also be tasty with celery or any other vegetables that you enjoy. Just make sure to chop them quite finely so that the mixture sticks together.