Meet Jani, an enthusiastic metabolic balancer. I am grateful that Jani is open to sharing her story with us.
My brother-in-law and his wife raved about MB program, they both lost quite a bit of weight and are looking great. Despite all I have seen and heard I still had doubts about signing up.
“Why,” you ask? Well…
- At 59 I just don’t know if I still can lose weight. ( God knows I’ve tried so many different diets, but never was able to keep the weight off.)
- I have to weigh and prepare every meal? That just sounds like a lot of work. I work full time; I just can’t imagine preparing my own food, and for the family as well.
I debated with myself for several days, then decided to give it a try because it sounded healthier than other diets.
Lose 10 pounds, but 15 would be the ultimate goal.
After less than 3 weeks on the program, I lost the 10. By the end of 4 weeks I reached my ultimate goal – 15 pounds!!
The amount of food I ate was plenty. Although I must say my first impression after weighing my food — “that’s all I get to eat ?? ”
What I’ve learned
- Portion Control; I really don’t need to stuff myself to feel full.
- Eating healthy, using my individualized metabolic balance® plan, actually helped control my psoriasis, a lot less flare-ups.
- My energy level never changed, always good.
- I feel great wearing smaller size clothes.
- Oh, I knew I left out something: My meals were easy to shop for and even easier to prepare for someone who does not like to cook!!
I am so glad I signed up for MB program , thank you metabolic balance®, and thank you, Myra, for seeing me through.
Photo Credit: Jani